Douchemonkey Astronaut Douchemonkey Astronaut

I love it!

I loe the production, I love the sound. I love how effectively it was made and I love how fun this game was!

I love making that faggot Wonchop fly!

You rock dude!

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Dude, I got 33,093,574

But it won't let me submit cause it thought I used the Password! Fix this!

Armegalo responds:

Fixed, thanks for bringing it to my attention. The bug only happens the first time you play it, so naturally I never saw the bug!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Co-Author Neg

Co-Author Neg, he did all the work! If you don,t, this flash will be mass voted down for justice until this grave injustice is rectified. You've recieved countless e-mails, don't ignore it. I give you 3 days before the mass voting starts. if you don't, say goodbye to your monthly award

mausland assault mausland assault

Uploading problems?

*Warning:The file size Mausland is o.1 kb. Submitted the wrong file?

Anywayz i played the actual game on mausland.de land its pretty good game. Think Metal Slug meets Rakion.

Anyways, cheers for Mausland.

Looking forward to Franks Adventure 4 which will come in a few weeks hopefully.
^^

Foenix Foenix

Retro Classic!

We need more old school retro games here! That was great with the oldschool arcade sounds and such. Keep it up!!

iameatingjam responds:

Thanks so much, its encouraging comments like this that make me want to make more :D

The Mouse Maze The Mouse Maze

Too Easy, my way to cheat

If you hold on to Tab, you can do the absolute easiest cheat in this games history. holding onto Tab cause the screen to flash, and you can simply move your mouse over the end. I like mouse games, even though they can be cheated 5/5

superdog0 responds:

Thanks for the review...I think lol

Black Jack Card Game Black Jack Card Game

Good but

Unrealistic...
If a dealer has 17, you have 18, they are FORCED to hit, in an attempt to try to get past 18. See, fix that, add sounds and itll be aight. dealer should just try to beat you...

Dearthy responds:

Dealer always stays on 17

Drum Pad v 1.2 Drum Pad v 1.2

it was alryt

the credits did work... the music had no turn off feature (it think) i pressed twice and it played again at same time.. but portal worthy

FleshCube responds:

okey then

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Holy Crap!

That is by far the greatest game on NG.
Only one thing: I can't beat Urami, the final boss. He's obviously harder than level 3, but those exploding ball thingies keep hitting me.
Great game though

Burn Stuff Burn Stuff

portal worthy

good for your first flash, but what are you supposed to burn...?